Saturday 26 March 2011

ermmm..should bear in my mind everytime..:)

Assalammualaikum wbt,

It's been a few days since i'm updating my entry..not in the kind of mood to write..nothing special happen to me recently..just yesterday the result of KKN(kind of social service) place been told..it's Cangkringan area which is quite near Merapi mount..yeahh Merapi that errupted last year..let's not talk about it..just not in mood..

Today while i'm on facebook i bump into a status updated from EcoSalon..it's wrote a status that really open my eyes & mind..here's the status "write what should not be forgotten-by Isabel Allende"..i don't know who Isabel Allende..but her status really-really good..:)

So i should bear in my mind that whenever i want to write something i should write a piece that not easily forgotten..in terms of educating people or advising people or nagging(is it a must?..;p) or telling my experience in life that everybody feel welcome,enjoy & happy to view my writting..that's all for now..

p/s=i always wanted to be the best in everything i do..but as i grow older i got to know that the best doesn't mean that you're always number 1..as long as you enjoy your life,value every time you spend with your family & friends,treasure those beautiful memories you will felt as you're the best..:)

1 comment:

  1. yeahh..write something ..not easily forgotten excellent..

    i want to be more ''rajin2'' from my friends..

    huu..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...